Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Shout outs to doll crafters

Hi ghouls, I went on YouTube this weekend and searched for some really clawesome doll crafters. They're people who make crafts for your American Girl, Barbie, Monster High, and Bratz dolls....and even smaller dolls like Polly Pockets. The crafts include furniture, accessories, clothes, and the best part....dollhouses!!!
Here are some fangtastic YouTubers that I would recommend:
GingerLola2011- my favorite one. She makes superb dollhouses and doll crafts. Her main blog is www.lolasminihomes.blogspot.com, you gotta check her out.
MyFroggyStuff- another great YouTuber. I don't know if she makes dollhouses or not, but her crafts are totally fabulous. Her blog is www.myfroggystuff.blogspot.com.
Chad Alan- for all I know, he makes the BEST customized doll beds for Monster High dolls (like me!) that match their style perfectly. He also makes other little doll things that I'm not gonna name here....you find out. I don't think this YouTuber has a blog, but you can search that.
GardenOfImagination- I hadn't really watched a lot of videos on this person's YouTube channel yet,but she really IS a garden of imagination. Her blog is www.gardenofimagination42.blogspot.com.
Jubidada Crafts- I hadn't watched a lot of her videos either, but she's good at making doll couches....that's the only one of her videos I've actually watched. She doesn't have a blog.

Happy crafting,
Venus

1 comment:

  1. hi Macie, thank you soooo much for the shout out, you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    soooooooo awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete