Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New ghoul at school

Hello ghouls, this is Venus McFlytrap, and a very nervous one too. It's my first day at Academy de Claw, the official school for gifted ghouls. Can you believe it....a ghouls only school! I'm so excited and nervous.
So I walked up to the front door and opened it, walked in--- oh my ghoul why am I explaining every step I'm taking! I guess it's just out of nervousness, and so anyway, when I got inside to building a very pretty Dead Bride walked up to me and said: "Welcome to Academy de Claw, dah-ling, I am Madame Blackheart, your teacher." Wow....my new teacher was sure a pretty one. Then I looked around, and realized that apparently the rest of the students in this whole school was there. 8 of them. That's not a lot of students is it? Then Madame Blackheart said: "Step up to the front of the room, dahling, and introduce yourself." I did. Anyways, in the room there was a friendly-looking Frankenstein ghoul, with black and white hair and bright cheery clothes. Her name was Frankie Stein. Beside her was a blue-haired zombie with glasses wearing a Periodic Table of Elements dress---Ghoulia Yelps. And then there was a super chic werewolf named Clawdeen Wolf, then an Australian sea monster named Lagoona Blue, and a purple haired ghost who's name was Spectra Vondergeist, and Abbey Bominable, Catrine de Mew, and--- Oh. My. Ghoul.
It was Cleo de Nile, sitting there royally on the jeweled ottoman. My long time rival, she had called me a weed, an Eco-freak, just because I said she was a tree killer. And it was true! On the first day of school at Monster High, she had about a gazillion PLASTIC shopping bags crammed around her chair in the Libury. Sigh....too bad my best friends Robbeca and Rochelle aren't here to defend me. So anyway, Cleo was glaring at me with narrowed, kohl-lined eyes. She gave me a fake friendly smile and said: "Hey Venus, welcome to your first day at Academy de Claw....break a leg!"
I swear she meant that literally.
So for the rest of the day I toured around my new school with Frankie and Clawdeen. They're really nice monsters, much nicer than Cleo anyway. I'll tell you more in the next post....right now I'm out of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment