Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cleo again!!!

Hi ghouls, I'm back, and this time with more gossip from Academy de Claw. So today, Lagoona and I went to Claw Cafe for dinner, to talk more about planet preservation. We sat on the patio, where there's two tables, and soon Cleo came and sat down at the other tables. She was like: "Hey ghooouuulls, wassup? I'm just here to tell you that this whole Eco-friendly thing SUCKS. See y'all later!"
I can't believe she did that. It was SO MEAN! Lagoon totally agreed with me: "Mate, ignore Cleo. She'll chill off in a couple of days and then she'll just ignore us." I wish that was true, but I know Cleo will never chill until she gets her way. And what she wants is basically for me to be kicked out of the Academy. Not gonna happen.
A couple of minutes later the waitress came, and I ordered clam chowder, the most expensive thing on the menu. I wish I didn't, because Cleo same over to me and "accidentally" knocked it over, then yelled: "Waaaaiiiitreeeeessss! Venus knocked over her clam chowder! Come and clean uuuuuuuuupp!"
Oh my ghoul it was so embarrassing! Just my luck, all the other students from Academy de Claw were there too, not to mention a couple of normies. When the waitress came, she glowered at me and actually THANKED Cleo for pointing out my "misfortune".  Cleo gave me an evil grin and walked off.
Me and Lagoona went back to the school after I cleaned up, and now Cleo and I are more against each other than ever. Sigh....what a total waste of money. That clam chowder was at least $8 and the waitress demanded extra payment for her "good service". I hope Claw Cafe gets a new waitress soon, I just can't stand this one!

Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment