Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

No fair AT ALL

Arrrggghhh....after Cleo smushed a piece of pie in my face I was feeling very upset, even after a night with 10 long hours of sleep. When I woke up, and also after going to class and eating lunch, something WORSE happened that made me feel like pounding the table and screaming. 2 things, actually.
1) Ghoulia got a brain-themed motorcycle from her dad, no, it was a scooter, plus a matching helmet and basket.
2) Cleo got a glossy white golf cart from her rich family, with a shiny silver roof, a real glass windshield (few golf carts have windshields), and 6 beige seats made out of real leather. I'm not even sure if Cleo knows how to drive a golf cart....
I am just sooooo jealous, but I guess I should just be glad that Cleo didn't get a real car. I mean, she's definitely old enough to drive one (Cleo's about 5842 years old, she's a mummy), but I doubt Cleo has ever taken driver's ed and passed it.
So Ghoulia rode in town today on her new scooter to the bookstore, and Cleo took Frankie, Clawdeen, Abbey, and Lagoona to the park today. I didn't want Lagoona to go, but she doesn't hate Cleo half as badly as I do, even though I'm her best friend and Cleo has bullied me before. Don't ask me why.
Since all of my friends were gone, I decided to catch up on my homework. I was in the middle of a super-hard algebra problem when Cleo texted me: U SCK LKE A PAIR OF UNFSHIONBLE SHOES (translation: you suck like a pair of unfashionable shoes). It really angered me, plus now I had to start my math problem again, which will probably take about 25 minutes. All of which was Cleo's fault.

Sorry ghouls, my head is starting to hurt, so I gotta get off the computer now. See you soon,
Venus

1 comment: