Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh new waitress....and pie in my face

While I was back at the school listening to conversations and arguments, Spectra was at Claw Cafe to  get some more info/juicy gossip.
She told me that they fired the old waitress and hired a new one, and that she was a normie named Alice Langley who was monster-friendly, a good thing. So I decided to go to Claw Cafe with Lagoona to eat dinner, and to see the new waitress.
I ordered pork chops with some Coke, and Lagoona ordered vegetables and rice with hot cocoa. The waitress Alice WAS real nice, ya know, MUCH nicer than the last waitress who glared at me and liked Cleo. Speaking of Cleo, she's here now (dang it!) sitting at the other patio table alone. She was really rude to Alice and sent her food back like ten times, complaining that there was a hair in it or something. Well, at least Lagoona and I had a nice dinner....I never said dessert.
I ordered a slice on lemon meringue pie for dessert, and Lagoona didn't get anything because she had hot cocoa. Anyway, when my pie came and the waitress was out of sight, Cleo marched over to my table and smashed the pie into my face.
"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" That was me. Unfortunately. And this time, Cleo DIDN'T call the waitress over, probably because she knew Alice would be nice to me. The good thing was, Alice heard me scream and helped me clean up. The bad thing was, everyone else heard me too, and Spectra probably just put that on her blog.
Sigh....at least Alice cleaned my face and gave me another slice of pie, for free, and she made sure Cleo didn't rub it in my face that time (how did she know it was her?). When me and Lagoona were finished with our food, I checked the Ghostly Gossip blog, and sure enough, Spectra had written all about the incident: CLEO DE NILE STRIKES AGAIN, AND VENUS GETS PIE IN HER FACE. Sooooo embarrasing. And to add to the embarrassment, everyone at our school reads Ghostly Gossip, even Madame Blackheart. Hopefully, she'll punish Cleo for what she did.

I'll write later,
Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment