Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Courage

HELP!!!!!!
Knowing Spectra's secret is just too much for me to handle--- I'm like a water balloon about to burst. How will I get the courage to tell Spectra, when the whole school (not counting Lagoona) sees me as a public humiliation? Cleo's "accidents" were all over the Ghostly Gossip blog, but even though every monster hates Cleo, they don't like me either!!!!
Okay, I'll get to the point: I can't really get on with life anymore, not when this secret is held inside me and there's no one to tell. I NEED COURAGE! But the thing is, I don't have any! So I just flopped down on the bed and burst into tears....for about 2 seconds. I decided if Spectra got that on her blog I'd be ruined. I'll tell you more later.

30 minutes later....
I took a deep breath and climbed down the ladder connecting me and Cleo's dorm rooms (more deep breathes), then walked through the bathroom and into Clawdeen and Spectra's room. Whew, Clawdeen wasn't in there....anyway, I said: "Spectra, can we talk?"
She said: "Sure, I guess." Okay, now I'll list out what we said like an interview:
Me: "Um, so, uh, Spectra, you could say....that I kinda figured out something."
Spectra: "What is it? Tell me!"
Me: "On my first day of school, I, well, I saw you sneak-using your phone under your desk, so---"
Spectra: "Oh, uh, well, that was nothing. Nothing!"
Me: "Riigghhttttt....anyways, I was curious about what you were doing, and I wanted to ask you, but I didn't have time. So, um, 2 nights ago I kinda snuck into your room and picked up your phone---"
Spectra: "No!"
Me: "---and I saw that you were the Ghostly Gossip."
Spectra just stared at me with a horrified expression on her face. Then she basically pinned me against the wall and
Continued on next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment