Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New ghoul at school continued

Alright, I'm back again. So my first day of school at Academy de Claw wasn't bad at all, Madame Blackheart said I'll be in Class 1, with Cleo, Lagoona, and Spectra. The other class (class 2) has more students than my class. I think we're expecting a new student soon. Also, I'm sharing a dorm room with Lagoona, she's a really nice ghoul and also an eco-freak, which is all good. The only bad thing about my dorm is that Cleo and Ghoulia's room is right below mine....oh by the way the floors in this building are connected by ladders. And unfortunately enough me and Cleo's rooms just happen to be connected (by a ladder). Cleo is so annoying, she kept me up last night because of her TV. Her dorm room didn't come with it, like Frankie's, she brought it from home. Sigh.... Frankie's so lucky she has her own room. I think the new student (whoever she may be) is going to share rooms with Frankie. Back on topic....Cleo brought this really cool mini-flat screen TV she put on her vanity, and she won't even let Ghoulia use it. Ghoulia is so nice and smart and Cleo is so mean, but Ghoulia doesn't think that. She and Cleo are best friends you know, and--- never mind. What I was about to say is insulting to monster nature, I mean at least Cleo's nature.
This is my second day are school, and believe me, if you think going to a gifted monster's school is easy, then you're wrong. Madame Blackheart gives us so much homework, I barely have any free time, and the lessons are so complicated, especially in clawculus (normie translation- calculus). And to make it worse Cleo is in my class. She makes so much commotion and adds everything to the drama, plus blames it on me. At least Madame Blackheart doesn't believe her. One other thing I have to point out is Spectra. She's always sneak-using her iCoffin under her desk in class, especially when me and Cleo are fighting. Hmm....could she be recording what she's seeing? I'll just have to ask her to find out.
Bye for now,
Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment