Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Courage (continued)

Continued from previous post.
Then she basically pinned me against the wall and hissed: "Don't you dare, DARE tell anyone! Ever!"
"Okay okay!" I snapped, "I won't tell. But just saying....if Madame Blackheart catches you using that phone, she's gonna kill you!"
"I can't die, smart one, I'm a ghost!" Spectra snarled. I never knew she could be that fierce. Anyway, she continued: "Just don't tell, Venus. I'll let you in on the secret that no one else knows. You're lucky, ghoul."
"Okay,"I said. "I won't tell your secret on one condition: that you let me help you find things to write about, which shouldn't be too hard. Then I'll come back and tell you."
Spectra thought about this for a moment. "Fine," she said, and then she floated away, straight through the wall. I stared at the place where she went through, but just for a moment. I decided if I should know Spectra's secret, I needed to start reporting back to her. So I went to look for some drama....not hard at all. Cleo and Clawdeen were fighting over a lost wallet.
"It's MINE! It has CLAW MARKS on it, and I have claws!" Clawdeen snarled. "And besides, it's PURPLE, which is, BTW, my FAVORITE COLOR!"
"Well, it has $200 in it, and I'M the one that's RICH!" Cleo spat. "In case you hadn't noticed, wolf, YOU have to split your tiny allowance between you and your LITTLE SISTER!"
"Cleo, all of my savings are in there!" Clawdeen was now close to tears. "You even SAID that you were rich, so GET SOME MONEY OUTTA THE BANK AND GIVE MY WALLET BACK!"
Cleo looked like she was about to explode with anger.
"You would NOT talk to royalty like that!" She exclaimed. "It is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!"
I was about to go and break up the fight, 'cause the two ghouls looked like they were about to claw each other's face off. But then Madame Blackheart came, decided that Clawdeen was the wallet's rightful owner, and left. Wow, this school is full of drama.

Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment